EdQuest Georgia Coalition Members and Mission
Our Mission: To build support for public education by advancing policies, practices, and strategies that will improve outcomes for all students.
Our Belief: A high quality public education is the best investment we can make for the well-being of future generations and our country.
We will adhere to our shared commitment to a high-quality public education for all students, being composed of, and guided by, a diverse set of state- and community-based organizations.
We will promote state, local, and national innovation within the unique political and policy contexts of each community to ensure a high-quality public education for all.
The EdQuest Georgia Coalition is a member of the Seek Common Ground national coalition support network.
EdQuest Georgia Coalition Partners:
- Georgia Partnership for Excellence in Education
- Georgia Early Education Alliance for Ready Students (GEEARS)
- Professional Association of Georgia Educators (PAGE)
- Georgia Association of Educational Leaders (GAEL)
- Georgia School Boards Association (GSBA)
- Georgia Budget and Policy Institute (GBPI)
- Foundation for Excellence in Education
- Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce
- Georgia Economic Developers Association
- Georgia Chamber of Commerce
- Community Foundation for Greater Atlanta
- State of Georgia Division of Family and Children’s Services
- University System of Georgia
- Southern Education Foundation
- Truancy Intervention Project of Georgia
- Boys and Girls Club of Georgia
- Georgia Department of Public Health
- Communities in Schools- Georgia
- Urban League of Greater Atlanta
- Georgia Chief Science Officers
- 100 Black Men of America
- Georgia PTA
- Georgia Association of Educators
- Georgia Association of Elementary School Principals
- Georgia Association of Middle School Principals
- Georgia Association of School Personnel Administrators
- Georgia Council on Economic Education
- Georgia School Superintendents Association
- Technical College System of Georgia
- Atlanta Science Festival